SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR AT KINGSGATENovember 19 2018
Thanksgiving is a short three days away and, while I’m excited for gathering together with family and friends during the holiday, I’d like to reflect on things I’m thankful for at Kingsgate. Back in 2016, I shared a post with ways to make an ordinary day a day of thanksgiving, and today I wanted to take my own advice and verbalize my thanks.
Thank you to Kingsgate’s loyal customers; without you, we wouldn’t be here today. Thank you to Kingsgate’s hard-working employees; having a team like you makes working a blessing. Thank you to every Kingsgate dedicated supporter; it takes a village to make what we do possible.
I also asked a few Kingsgate employees to share why they’re thankful to work at Kingsgate. Here are their thoughts:
- “I’m thankful for a great work environment that makes everyday fun and challenging.” – Carlyn O.
- “Kingsgate is full of amazing and giving people. I’m thankful their team always looks for ways for the Kingsgate family to get involved in our communities.” – Hannah T.
- “I am thankful for our company’s core values. They align with my personal values, and help me better my personal and business life every day!” – Andy B.
- “I’m thankful for a wonderful work environment and my amazing team that I get to work with on a regular basis. #keepingitkingsgate #wearefamily” – Kara K.
- “Every morning, I wake up and think of what new things are on the horizon at work today. So thankful for never having a dull moment at Kingsgate! Thank you for allowing me to be part of the family!” – Melissa H.
- “I am thankful for the constant support from our Ownership Team. They have been supporting me since day one and it has never wavered through our growth.” – Nick L.
- “I am thankful for dedicated colleagues who are willing to go above and beyond in order to support the overall mission at Kingsgate.” – Rian B.
Thanks for reading our blog and a Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours from all of us at Kingsgate.
All the Best,