Kingsgate Family ReunionAugust 09 2021
It’s been 596 days since our last Kingsgate Family gathering (but who’s counting?). Christmas 2019 was the last time our team was able to get together and spend time outside of work talking, catching up and having fun! After over a year of remote work and distanced work, we reunited for our “Kingsgate Family Reunion.” Hosted Friday, August 6th at Main Event in West Chester, our team got together to eat, drink, play games and be together!!
It was truly a pleasure to see everyone and spend time catching up on things outside of the day-to-day work interactions. There is something so special about our team when everyone gets together, you can feel it in the room and on Friday I was reminded of that. With everything that 2020 changed, our company culture and the Kingsgate Family closeness was still there.
Our team, some drinks and a whole bunch of games to play – you know there was fun being had in that room. We asked our team about their experience at the event and here’s what they said:
- “Such a great night. It was awesome seeing the Kingsgate Family all together again.” – Eric S.
- “I had a fun night with the whole Kingsgate Family!! Catching up on each others’ lives, seeing co-workers I haven’t seen in so long, playing air hockey and even winning a few games was my highlight of the event. So fun!” – Hannah C.
- “It was incredible to see the entire team together for our family reunion. So many great conversations plus a fierce game of laser tag made for an amazing night!” – Tom C.
- “We are a close-knit team who love to play as hard as we work. Smiles everywhere! It was great having our Kingsgate family together again.” – Mel B.
- "Had a great time reconnecting with the Kingsgate fam and playing some games with the most competitive people I know!" – Becca H.
Seeing everyone together reminds me of how blessed my siblings and I are. Our parents established Kingsgate as a business 35 years ago, but more than that, they started the Kingsgate legacy and Kingsgate Family. It’s an honor to continue the tradition!
All the Best,