Inspired by this blog from winter of 2018, here are ten more motivational quotes to start your Monday and week!
FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE
“Every great business is built on friendship.” – JC Penney
- Excellent customer service is critical for the success of any business, especially in today’s competitive market. Creating long-lasting customer relationships can turn into loyal friendships. Your best customers will not only recommend your services but insist others use them.
FOR POSITIVE THINKING
“The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude.” – Oprah Winfrey
- Our outlook and attitude towards situations dictate how we feel. Our thoughts, behaviors and habits control how we live our life.
“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- Both success and failure are fleeting feelings, but we are forced to learn from our failures. Each and every failure is a lesson learned. Click here for our blog for how to use failures as fuel for success!
FOR INSPIRING INNOVATION
“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.” – Albert Einstein
- To innovate and inspire is to change history. No growth or change can come about without innovative, imaginative and intelligent minds.
FOR STRIVING TO CONSTANTLY LEARN
“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- With our ever-changing society, we must always look to learn, to become experts at our craft and develop as people. Find ways to continually learn and advance your career.
FOR HELPING OTHERS
“If you’re not making someone else’s life better, then you’re wasting your time. Your life will become better by making other lives better.” – Will Smith
- We all improve by improving those around us. Working as a team toward a common goal by giving and taking help leads to a better and more cohesive unit.
FOR LEAVING THE PAST IN THE PAST
“Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.” – Mother Theresa
- Each day is a new opportunity. No matter what happened the day before or what will happen the next day, today is what we make it.
FOR SETTING GOALS
“A goal without a timeline is just a dream.” – Robert Herjavec
- Goals give us a sense of purpose. They give us direction for how to move forward, measure progress and reach desired outcomes.
FOR TREATING OTHER PEOPLE WITH RESPECT
“Never lose sight of the fact that the most important yardstick of your success will be how you treat other people – your family, friends, and coworkers, and even strangers you meet along the way.” – Barbara Bush
- Treating others with respect will better any of your relationships. Especially in the logistics industry, respecting customers, carriers and everyone can go a long way.
“Great things in business are never done by one person; they’re done by a team of people.” – Steve Jobs
- Cohesive, effective and dynamic teamwork makes doing a job easier and more enjoyable. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts – together we are always greater than we are apart.